- Beyond the school gate
- Improving student learning
- Let's teach maths and science
- What's real in a virtual world?
- Careers and transition
- Curriculum for the 21st century
- Early childhood education & care
- Teachers and Teaching
What's real in a virtual world?
Can I upload this?
Incorporating evidence from school case studies, Deborah Cohen and Peter Maggs examine the importance of developing the necessary skills and understandings in primary age students that allow them to become effective and discriminating digital creators.
Full text available through subscription